Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cancel insurance

SOLVED
oguzemreturan
Investigator

Cancel insurance

Hi, Could you please help me to cancel my phone insurance ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@oguzemreturan Hi there and welcome to the 3Community 😊 Can you send me a PM with your full name, address and date of birth? Plus your phone number of course!

Before you do, are you sure you'd like to cancel your insurance? It's always handy to have 👍

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@oguzemreturan Hi there and welcome to the 3Community 😊 Can you send me a PM with your full name, address and date of birth? Plus your phone number of course!

Before you do, are you sure you'd like to cancel your insurance? It's always handy to have 👍

Pm button is not working I tried many times

2BB8FDC7-02D8-49D7-801F-0D9136036362.png

@oguzemreturan I can see that you've ranked up now so can I get you to log out & back into the 3Community & you'll be able to send me a PM 😊

Hi there, I also want to cancel my insurance. Pretty sneaky not to allow it be done online. Can you help me do this? I know I need to PM you but seems I have to post here first! 

Hi @Add_33737 I'd be happy to help you remove your insurance. 

Yes, to do this I will need you to PM so I can get your personal details 😊As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back.

Or you can contact our messaging team by clicking here our team would be more than happy to assist you.