Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cannot Complete Online Order

DMcC
Investigator

Cannot Complete Online Order

Hi,

I am a current 3 pre-pay customer looking to purchase a new phone with a Bill Pay contract. As I go through the checkout process, I get several "Error 404 - What you are looking for cannot be found" error messages. This occurs using various web browsers, and happens regardless of whether I am logged in to My3 account or not. Twice I have been able to get to the end of the checkout process, where I then receive an "Your order cannot be completed. Order #XXXXXXXXXXXXXX can't be processed at this time." error.

I have a stong wifi connnection. I have tried chatting with agents online, who tell me to call 1913. Upon calling 1913, there is no route by which I can speak to an agent, all menu options result in the automatic termination of the call. Upon explaining this to online agents, they say there is nothing further that they can do and advise me to try again.

I have tried this using the switch from prepay to billpay on the three website, in addition to trying to buy a billpay phone with contract as a new customer. I have tried using both the pay by bank account and pay by card options.

My current phone has several issues with both battery and performance due to its age, and during this period of working from home in an administrative role it is vital that I have a working phone. 

A speedy resolution of this issue would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
MazP
Novice

I think they are redesigning all their platforms, including the app and web browser. I had the same issue trying to order my phone last week (it eventually went through!) and I'm still having issues logging in to mythree- I have to try and log in a couple of times before it finally accepts my name and password.

You've probably already tried this, but have you checked your mythree dashboard and scroll down to "recent activity" and "my orders"? If your order has gone through it might be there? I had a couple of cancelled orders (not by me!) before mine showed up.. Keep an eye on your bank a/c too just in case more than one has gone through!!

Other than that all I can suggest is keep trying, sorry, I know that's not very helpful.

Take care,

Maz

DMcC
Investigator

Hi Maz,

Thanks a million for your help, I’m glad to hear that I’m not the only one this happened to! I have the same issue with logging in as well.

I’ve checked both my order history and my bank account and nothing has shown up yet - I’ll keep trying to put in an order and keep checking!

Thanks again,
Declan