Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cannot retrieve Vmails using 171

Eleanor_00596
Novice

Cannot retrieve Vmails using 171

Upgraded to iOS 16.5.1 

receiving voicemails but cannot retrieve them

Dialing 171 it just beeps once and cuts off. No attempt at a connection. 
Direct result of upgrade. No settings were changed. 

thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Eleanor_00596  thanks for getting in touch. I'd love to take a look at this for you. Tell me, have you noticed any changes since posting here? Have you reached out to Customer Care at all? 

If you've reached out to Customer Care did they raise an investigation on this for you?

Hi there. I did reach out the other day to care but the girl wanted me to update call forwarding which didn’t work. Unsure if a case was raised. Thanks

This is a strange one @Eleanor_00596 to investigate this further I'll need to access your account, please PM me your name, number, full address and date of birth.

You'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

I'm sure my colleague forwarded the details to our tech team to investigate this usually takes about 5 working days but if you click here our messaging team will be able to give you an update if it's available.

Sorry Tracey. Not texting that kind of PII on my cell. One of your team can call me when free.

I can understand it's always good to be cautious about sharing your personal details, 3Community is an online platform and calls are not part of that remit. If you call 1913 you can talk directly with one of my colleagues and get an update on the investigation.