Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Did not get my € 250 Deposit Refund

SOLVED
Add_96666

Did not get my € 250 Deposit Refund

Hello, I signed my contract with three in October 2022. I had to pay a deposit of €250, I was told I was going to get back within 6 months. Unfortunately 9 months passed and still didn’t get my refund. Can you please tell me when this should be given back?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@Add_96666 welcome to 3Community 👋

Since posting here have you been in contact with Customer Care? I'd like to help you with this but I'll need more info. Please PM me your name, number, full address and date of birth.

You'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

You can also call our care team on freephone 1913 to speak with an agent or click here to speak with our messaging team.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@Add_96666 welcome to 3Community 👋

Since posting here have you been in contact with Customer Care? I'd like to help you with this but I'll need more info. Please PM me your name, number, full address and date of birth.

You'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

You can also call our care team on freephone 1913 to speak with an agent or click here to speak with our messaging team.