3Community Menu

Cannot view previous bill

Add_00114
Investigator

Cannot view previous bill

7 REPLIES 7
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Add_00114 Hi there, looks like you forgot to enter the details of your question in the body of your post. You mention that you cannot view your previous bill in your heading? Give me some more info on what happens when you're viewing your bills. Also, be sure to check out our  tip of the week 👌

Add_09244
Investigator

Hi I can’t view my bi

@Add_09244 we'd love to help you , and to do this we need a bit more information. Can you tell me how you are trying view your bills? Is it on your desktop or via your My3 app? Can you see any of your previous bills? Have you looked at the blog that @LauraH recommended? 

Thanks for reply.
Basically I need my 5 years phone bill .
I need these phone bill by post to
My address . Because I need these phone bill proof I’m live here 5 years for applying my passport.
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Add_00114 we can arrange copies of your invoice for the last 24 months via email. But for anything older a fee of €7.62 is applicable to issue each copy invoices by post. Do you need every copy for each month? 

Yes i need the copies of my previous invoice

@Add_00114 Click on 'Send me a PM' in my signature and send me a message with your phone number along with your full name, address and date of birth and I'll organise those for you. You can let me know if you'd like copies of all the invoices as mentioned above there will be a charge of €7.62 per invoice for those over 24 months.