Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Changing plan on bill pay

Add_01877
Investigator

Changing plan on bill pay

Hi, I bought an iPhone13 mini last month last month an as I was in a rush, I inadvertently chose the wrong plan which only gave me 100 mins/texts per month. Just checked my current credit online and my bill as it stands is 178 Euro!! with zero credit left until March12. I need to change my plan as a matter of urgency as 100 minutes per month is useless to me. I've tried online but I keep getting this "error 500" message. Can I change this plan over the phone with one of your representatives? I need to get this dealt with asap.

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Add_01877

good morning, there are two things here

1: not being able to access My3 to get add-ons or change your plan

2: which plan are you thinking of moving to?

We can help you with both, unless this is already being handled by customer care. Let me know and we'll go from there

Thanks. Contacted customer service an got an add on for unlimited calls/texts for an extra €8 per month. I forget to ask him if this was for all networks. I assume it is??

We have two separate add-ons for calls and texts @Add_01877 

Unlimited Minutes Unlimited* minutes to call landlines and mobiles in ROI & while roaming in EU. For €8.

Unlimited Texts Unlimited* texts to any Republic of Ireland network. These texts can also be used for EU roaming. For €5.

Do you know which one you have?

Thanks, Deborah. Just checked my account. I'm still on 0 minutes/texts remaining. Will the 8 Euro add on for unlimited will come into effect on my next monthly cycle? I have a direct debit payment due for this current bill on 12th March so I assume as I'm out of allowance any subsequent calls/texts will be charged to next months bill? Apologies for the confusion. I had my previous phone for 6 years on a sim only Flexi Plan which was 35 Euro a month so I was a little bit shocked to have these large bills. My own fault, I know. Thanks for all your help.

@Add_01877 good morning, I'd like to take a look at your account profile and double check the add-on that was offered to you. The ones I mentioned above are for our current suite of plans and it seems you have one of our legacy plans.... Mini Flex?!

will you send me a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth? I'll then look at your plan, the extra charges and add-ons, maybe we can find a better plan

Hi Deborah, I don't appear to be able to PM you. I'm getting "access denied". Are these replies public as I obviously don't want to put my personal details up online. 

Thanks

Michael

@Add_01877 can you refresh the page or log out and back in again, then try sending me a PM?

Ok. Thank you.