Charged twice

SOLVED
Victoria1
Novice

Charged twice

Just wondering
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

Thanks for the screenshot, the data charges confirm that before you topped up by €15 your plan had expired. When you're plan is not active you're charged €1.30c per MB. The charges are valid. 

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Victoria1 Hi there , and welcome to 3Community. We'd love to help you, so could you give a little bit more info? Such as, the name of your plan, what exactly were you charged for and when did this happen? 

Hi, I topped up my phone by €20 because that’s the prepay plan im on but I was actually charged twice for it!

@Victoria1, I've moved your post to our Prepay board. In your My3 top-up history were the two top-ups applied? How did you top-up your phone, was it through My3, Three.ie or through your banking app? Let me know

I topped up through My3 app and only one top up was applied but 2 €20 transactions came out of my account

@Victoria1, thanks for the info and something similar happened to me recently. One payment was received but it looked like two transactions were deducted from my bank account balance. But one of the transactions remained at "in progress" and after a few days it automatically appeared in my balance again.

Are both your transactions showing as completed? 

When did you top-up? 

They’re both pending transactions I topped up yesterday!

@Victoria1, perfect. Leave this with me until Friday. In situations like this it can take 3 to 7 working days for the "error" transaction to go back to your bank account. I'll pop back to you here to check that your second transaction has been returned to you 👌

Thank you so much!

Hi, just said I’d get back to you on the topic, those two transactions both went through and were both taken from my bank account. Will I be refunded one of these or what? Thanks!