Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Checking My Upgrade Eligibility

Aidankeav

Checking My Upgrade Eligibility

Hi

I was in contact with someone online on My3 about my upgrade eligibility and was told I was du an upgrade. Upon calling 1913 to speak to someone about it, I could not get thorugh to someone as I was told I am not due an upgrade. Can I get this checked as I want to discuss my options to upgrade. 

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Marc
Investigator

Hi,

When i log onto My3 it says i can upgrade my device on May 9th 2020. Today is the 9th of May however i am still getting this message and have no option to click upgrade? 

Hey Marc  😊 Can you try logging out and back in again? Is the same info coming up on both the app and web when you log in to the check the upgrade? Can you PM me your number, full name, address and date of birth please and I can check this out for you here? Susan  

Hi Susan,
I got it sorted, thanks.
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Aidankeav Hi there, have you been in contact with somebody since yesterday? When you log into My3 does it show that your upgrade is available? When you click on " enjoy discounts/offers" you'll be able to see your options there 👌

Betia
Investigator

Hi im sorry but im abordażu and cant contack aby living soul on tren. Please help...

@Betia  Hi there 👋 I've just picked up your PM so will reply to you over there 😃

Forget14
Investigator

I was told by one. Of your people in customer care that I was due a upgrade

I checked your site and its all smart phones

I have a Nokia 33170

Which does me perfectly

I was checking your bill pay plans and I got a message saying I eligible for one till the 21 of of October which date can I upgrade

It's very confusing as I'm getting 2 different dates 

@Forget14  I get why it's confusing. Is your My3 app showing the 21st of October today or has it updated?