Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Deactivated number

Tian

Deactivated number

Hi ,

It has been just over 6 months since I used my number. I am able to login to my account, and I even did a top-up of 20 EUR, however, it is not getting deduced for my plan, neither my phone is picking up a signal. Would there be a way to see if I can get this number back? It is important since I use this phone number with many of my critical online accounts as well.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Tian  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

I'd be happy to look into this further for you however I will need you to pop through to me here on PM along with your full name, mobile number, full address and date of birth so I can locate the account and look into this further for you. 

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly. Or if you'd prefer you can contact customer care on 1913 or by clicking here to chat to our messaging team