Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

End charges for voice mails received while abroad.

Arthur_11488

End charges for voice mails received while abroad.

I was in the USA recently and I did not answer calls made to my phone. They were sent to voice mail - . When I got home I discovered that Three were charging me for them. This is simply unethical as they had been deleted when I   I tried to access them and thus paid for a 'non-service'. I tried in vain to have them removed, speaking to a customer service person who sent the matter to technological people in Three. The extra fees were charged and I've been waiting for a return call since. Very very disappointing. 

1 REPLY 1
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Arthur_11488 welcome to 3Community. I've moved your post to a more suitable board for your query. 

Yes, this is correct voicemail is chargeable when roaming, I'm not sure if this has been shared with you or not but you'll be able to find a list of roaming charges here just by selecting your plan.

Voicemails that have not been listened to should be available for 14 days, if they were deleted early this is defiantly something our technical team need to look into. As this has already been raised for you if you PM us your name, number, full address and date of birth I'll check how the investigation is coming along.