Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cancelling Insurance

SOLVED
Add_02544

Cancelling Insurance

Why is there no simple way on My3 to cancel my insurance add-on? I can see the add-on there, but there's seemingly no way to cancel it. Is there an obvious way that I'm missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Add_02544 Thanks for PM'ing your details. I've removed insurance from your account now for you 😊

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Add_02544 Hi there, there's no option to remove insurance via My3, when cancelling insurance it needs to be done by a care agent. Can you send me a PM with your full name, address and date of birth? Plus your phone number of course!

Before you do, are you sure you'd like to cancel your insurance? It's always handy to have 👍

You'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, kudos or liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

@Add_02544 Thanks for PM'ing your details. I've removed insurance from your account now for you 😊

Hi Shane, just wondering could you remove the insurance from my account im a three bill pay customer and no longer need insurance? thanks

@Stephanie_52537 Hi Stephanie & welcome to the 3Community Have you been in contact with our Web Messaging team to get your insurance removed? An agent will be able to remove your insurance right away. Alternatively, you can send me a PM with your full name, address, date of birth, & phone number.

Before you do, are you sure you'd like to cancel your insurance? It's always handy to have 👍

As you're new to the 3Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, kudos or liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.