Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Google Pixel 6 Pro 5g Support

SOLVED
Napes
Investigator

Google Pixel 6 Pro 5g Support

Hi All,

I recently purchased a Google Pixel 6 Pro and have added the 5g add-on to my Prepay plan, however I still only seem to be receiving an LTE signal. Has this device been enabled for 5g with three and if not is there any timeframe on when it will be enabled?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Napes Good morning and thanks for your patience. All signs are pointing to the Google Pixel 6 Pro being enabled 👍 Tell me, are you using it in a area that has 5G coverage? Have you tried more than one area? Let me know and we'll go from there 😃

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Napes Let me link in with the Devices team on this one, I'll let you know as soon as I hear back 😃

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Napes Good morning and thanks for your patience. All signs are pointing to the Google Pixel 6 Pro being enabled 👍 Tell me, are you using it in a area that has 5G coverage? Have you tried more than one area? Let me know and we'll go from there 😃

Hi, I did some travelling today and I did manage to get 5g in some locations, so everything seems to be working correctly.

Thanks for your help.

@Napes Great to hear that, have an awesome weekend 😃

There also seems to be some issue with the reception on the pixel phones, and google are rolling out fixes so that may improve things for you

Rattlehead_ie
Novice

Hi @Napes

Is there any chance you could PM me what your mobile data settings look like. I'm having terrible experience when in LTE, H or H+ coverage my mobile data not working or worse then 3g.

The January Pixel update definitely fixed my coverage/call issue but mobile data is shocking. Did you have to get Three to update anything there side? Same Sim, Same location with my S8.and the signal and mobile data works great