Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Issues with updating payment card details

deirdret_00655
Investigator

Issues with updating payment card details

Anyone experiencing issues with updating their payment card details on the My3 app today 27th October, 2021?
I get an error when I try to update mine.
Anyone else?
Thank you.
8 REPLIES 8
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@deirdret_00655 Can you let me know what type of error message you get when you try to update your card details? Have you tried changing the details on the web version of My3?

Hi Shane,
I get the following message after following the below steps;
Dashboard
Top Up
Topping Up
Manage Cards
-

Three.ie Top up service notification

We are upgrading registered Top up services. To top up your account now click here.

This only gives me the option of topping up via the app, not updating my payment card details.
What could be wrong?
I have not yet tried updating via the web version of My3.
Thanks
Deirdre

@deirdret_00655 Thanks for getting back to me. As the message on the app advises we currently doing an update so the app version of My3 is unavailable. You can still log into the web version of My3, can you log in there & update the card details. 

Hi Shane
Tried the above and unfortunately get the same message on screen.

@deirdret_00655 Hi there, have you had any success over the weekend? Are you trying to update the expiry date and CCV number or did you get a completely different card?

Hi,

I can't update my payment details at all on app or browser its very frustrating as I have to pay over phone every month. I get "pay by card is not available right now, please try again later." I've had this issue for years 

Unable to update my payment details on app or browser its very frustrating as I must to pay over phone every month. I get "pay by card is not available right now, please try again later." I've had this issue for years 

Hi @Add_45476👋  thanks for reaching out to us. I'd like to help you with this but I need more info.

Have you been in contact with any of our customer care teams about this since posting here? If you have has this been sent to our technical team for investigation? I'd be happy to check on the investigation if you have the reference number.