Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Legacy plan and no access to manage services

Ciaraniaodh
Novice

Legacy plan and no access to manage services

I'm on a legacy plan (Pick 5+) and every time I try to access my services, I get an error message. This has been going on for nearly 9 months and I've had numerous reference cases that people.are looking into it, but it's never resolved. Why can't a person access their account and manage their own add ons just because they have an old plan? I should be as entitled as anyone else to manage my own account.

I'm trying to add on a data roaming package for my upcoming trip to the UK and I can't do it.

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Ciaraniaodh Hi there, can I get a screenshot of the error message you're getting? Ccn I also get the name of the specific add-on you're trying to add? I'll take a closer look into this then for you. 

[Image]

I'm trying to get a data roaming package for a one off occurrence.

@Ciaraniaodh Unfortunately, the screenshot hasn't loaded for me, could you try sending it again to me this time as a PM? Please include in the PM your full name, address, number, & date of birth for the validation of your account? I'll be able to check on the add-ons applicable to your plan & I'll respond to you here so other members who are on the same plan will be able to see.

@Ciaraniaodh Thanks for the details. I've checked on your account &  the roaming add-on is not compatible with your legacy plan. If you wish to avail of the roaming add-on you'll need to change your plan to one of our newer plans you can check them out here.