Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My3 app sign-in error

SOLVED
AidanMc1993

My3 app sign-in error

I can sign in to my3 website with no issues but when I try and sign in with the app it tells me 'Something went wrong. Please try again later'.
This is after numerous attempts over an extended period of time.
25 REPLIES 25
clawdy
Novice

Hi guys, I'm having the exact same issue as mentioned here. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and cleared cache extra steps mentioned in this thread and has been ongoing since last year. Is there any other fix?

@clawdy Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that this has been ongoing for you for so long. Let's see what we can do! Can you let me know if you're signing into the My3 app using your email or phone number as your username? If it is your email, have you gone to the desktop version of My3 to set up your ThreeID?

Lisa_18717
Novice

visiting Ireland for the next month. I’ve purchased a pre paid card and a SIM card. All is working fine but I’m having the exact same issues. It wants me to enter my phone number to access the app yet when I try it says something has gone wrong. The number rings and works fine so that is not the problem. What I don’t know because I’m foreign is what numbers to enter. Do I need 353 087 or just 353 or 354 87 then the number? I’ve tried it all but nothing works. The web site is fine but the app isn’t allowing me access. Thanks if anyone has an answer I’d appreciate it. I’m not sure I’ll ever find this forum again - xxxxx@ telus.net is my email. Thanks!!

*Personal details edited by  moderator

@Lisa_18717 Thanks for reaching out to us, and I'm sorry you're experiencing difficulties. I'd be happy to help you with this.  Please pop me a PM, with your name, number, full address, and date of birth so that we can get started.

Lisa x. Aug xx/xx/xx
My number is +35383xxxxxxxxx

I’m not able to access the app because I have too many numbers. Lol I don’t know which ones to take away. 🤦‍♀️

*Edited by Moderator

@Lisa_18717 Thanks for sharing the above details, just to remind you as this is a public forum we don't recommend posting personal details. Firstly, please delete and reinstall the My3 app, then try logging in using your email address as the username. If you get an error please let me know 😊