Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My3 won't let me purchase the 500 MB mobile surfing addon

f_attila
Investigator

My3 won't let me purchase the 500 MB mobile surfing addon

My recent topup was only a month ago and I have 39 EUR (right now) on my prepay balance yet I've tried to purchase the 4.99 EUR mobile data bundle and it won't let me - telling me that I haven't got enough credit to purchase it.

I've never ran into this problem before, the last time I purchased it was on the 1st of July and everything went through alright.

The text message I've got from 3 was literally saying:

You don't have enough credit to purchase bundle of 4.99 EUR. Your current balance is 39 EUR.

What is this?

3 REPLIES 3
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@f_attila That's a strange one. Tell me, have you tried applying the bundle again today by any chance? How did it go?

No, the system did not let me reapply right away but now as I logged in again there was a statement that it went through after all.

Which is also weird because whenever that happens I would get a text about it but this time the only text I've gotten was the one telling me I don't have enough credit to buy the 5 EUR bundle from my 39 EUR balance - and 3 sent this to me twice (!) within one hour of the failed purchase.

@f_attila Thanks for getting back to me and letting me know. I'm delighted the add on has applied for you now and if you notice the above again will you pop on and let us know?