Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

No Active Customer or Subscriptions were found.

Add_84016

No Active Customer or Subscriptions were found.

Hi,

I've just switched to bill pay, and when I try to access My3 online I get this message:
"No Active Customer or Subscriptions were found."

I am also unable to log into the My3 iPhone app, and getting a "We are sorry, the My3 app is unavailable for this account [err;5]".

Thanks,

Cian

6 REPLIES 6
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Add_84016 Hi Cian & welcome to the 3Community. Let's get this checked out for you. Can I get you to PM me your full name, number, address, & date of birth to validate your account? 

You'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly.

I'm having the same issue.

gessicaschmitt
Investigator

Hi,

I've just switched to bill pay, and when I try to access My3 online I get this message:
"No Active Customers or Subscriptions were found."

Hey @gessicaschmitt  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

I'd love to help you however as you are deciding to spam under multiple posts I have deleted the other comments posted so that we can keep the conversation under one post rather than having the same conversation under multiple posts. Is this currently happening to you when you are looking on via the My3 app or on Three.ie?

It is happening in both.

@gessicaschmitt can you please pop through to me here on PM along with your mobile number, name, address and date of birth so I can check the account to see why this is happening?