Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

No active customer

SOLVED
Monika_01205

No active customer

Hi

I'm getting the - Oops! - No Active Customer or Subscriptions were Found error when logging into my account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Monika_01205 Hi Monika, the oops message you're getting is most likely due to an account mismatch. This is an easy fix & I'll happy to do it for you. Can I get you to PM me your number along with your full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account?

You'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, kudos or liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM directly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Monika_01205 Hi Monika, the oops message you're getting is most likely due to an account mismatch. This is an easy fix & I'll happy to do it for you. Can I get you to PM me your number along with your full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account?

You'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, kudos or liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM directly.