Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Oops! No Active Customer or Subscriptions were Found

Dave

Oops! No Active Customer or Subscriptions were Found

Hi

I'm getting the - Oops! - No Active Customer or Subscriptions were Found

error when logging into my account. I'm looking for copies of previous invoices.

D

18 REPLIES 18

Hello,I'm getting the - Oops! - No Active Customer or Subscriptions were Found
error when logging into my account.

Hi @Add_16204 thanks for reaching out to us here on 3Community. I'd love to help you with this, but to do this I will need to review your account. Please PM us with your name, number, full address, and date of birth so we can review your account and decide on next steps.

Hi, I am also getting Oops, - No active customer or Subscriptions found while trying to purchase an add on in the my3 section. App and Safari. 

Hi @Add_54750Cal sorry to hear that you're having difficulties with purchasing an add on.

Are you still having difficulty? Can you please talk me through the steps that you are taking to get this error. 

I’m on holidays, I’ve received a pin code to text to a number to receive an
add on roaming packages. When I log in to the account it says there is no
active subscription. I have been paying a bill pay phone for the past 18
months or so and have had this be a problem before. Id love to have
Internet while I’m away. It would be great if u can fix this please. Thanks

@Add_54750Cal I can understand the need for internet access while away. When you log in to your My3 account and click on 'Manage Services' and toggle to international are you getting any options for add ons? Or is this where you are seeing the Oops error?

Immediately after I log in 

Thank you for getting back to me on this. Next, I'll need to have a look at your account so please pop me PM with your name, number, date of birth and full address. Can you also let me know which roaming add on it is that you would like.

That has been sent. Cheers