Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Refund for deposit of bill

Brandon_54315
Novice

Refund for deposit of bill

Got phone on bill was told deposit I paid on the day for it would be given back after 6 months of bills being with paid with no issues, been past that now & still no refund, keep getting different answer everytime on the phone when I ring aswell.

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Brandon_54315  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

I'd be more than happy to explain this to you. Once you have paid the first six months of bills in full and don't have an amount overdue on your account you would be eligible for your deposit to be returned to you. Once your 6th bill has been paid it can take up to 28 working days before the deposit is returned.

I understand that, I’ve paid my 6th month bill roughly two weeks ago now and no sign of any refund anytime I ring support I get different answers absolutely no help whatsoever.

Once you have paid the 6th bill it can take up to 28 working days for the refund to be processed back to your account. I'd be happy here to check the account to make sure that you have met the eligibility. Pop through to us here on PM along with the mobile number, your full name, address and date of birth and we can check this here for you.