Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Sales but no stock??

Aideen14

Sales but no stock??

debated for a long time but decided to avail of the iPhone 11 offer. Website crashing constantly (nothing new) so agent fulfilled my order through chat, all perfect. Contract agreed, payment taken. No delivery - spoke to agents querying where my phone is to be told they are out of stock?! They were on stock when my payment was taken, but the phone I bought (coz there was stock) was obviously sold to someone else. Now, no restock time (if any) and obviously no delivery. Been with 3 for over 10yrs. Awesome carry on. 😡 Oh! The offer is still there but there is no stock so beware when buying. No phones available. 

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@Aideen14  I completely get your frustration and would like to look into this for you. Tell me have you reached out to Customer Care since posting here?

Add_18813
Investigator

Having same issue - order placed on 21st June for iPhone 11 but can't seem to get an update as to when I will get the phone!

@Add_18813 Hi 😊👋 I would be happy to look into this for you. Will you pop me a PM with your details, please? I'll need your name, number, full address, date of birth, and order number then I can get the ball rolling.