Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Ending contract due to lack of service

Add_16516

Ending contract due to lack of service

I am trying to enquire how to cancel my contract with three which isn’t due to end until Nov. 
I moved house in February and I have absolutely no coverage in our new house. My husband is with Vodafone and has full coverage and can make calls and send texts with no issues. I am unable to even send a text message. I do a lot of work from home and rely on my phone a lot to arrange other work and now I simply can’t do that. Anybody who visits my house who is with three also loses coverage here. 

I have contacted three a few times regarding the issue to be told they will phone me back which they haven’t done, and even if they tried they most likely wouldn’t get through as I am unreachable. I spend about 90% of my time at home! I am tired  of trying to phone to complain as I have to put my kids in the car and drive a few mins up the road for  coverage. 

my husband travels a lot for work and I am

home alone with 2 small kids and am also pregnant and I worry about a time where I may need my phone in an emergency and will not be able to use it. 
I am obviously not willing to pay to get out of my contract for a service that Three are unable to provide me, so has anybody discovered how to get out of contract without this? Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Add_16516 Hi there 👋 Welcome to the Community. Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with your service since you moved house. When you contacted our Care team did they request an investigation be done into your service? When an investigation is done a call isn't made when it's completed you'd receive a text to let you know it's been completed & you can contact our Care teams at your earliest convenience to get through the results of the investigation. 

If you wish to exit your contract before your contract end date then you would be required to make a payment for the remaining months left, it's not possible to leave without making payment.