Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Three Gov Offer

SOLVED
Eddy24
Investigator

Three Gov Offer

Hi - my wife’s  contract ended on her Three Gov offer 5 weeks ago. Wants to renew it but no one replying to her emails. Can you help in anyway. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

I got it sorted. I don’t know if that’s name of company but I managed to get a direct line number earlier this morning. For anybody in same situation it’s 01 6876066. The lady I was chatting to was lovely and sorted my wife out with new phone & contract in super quick time. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Eddy24 Hi there, I'd like to help. Are you contacting JV Facilities? They are our partners for Three Gov business plans 👍

I got it sorted. I don’t know if that’s name of company but I managed to get a direct line number earlier this morning. For anybody in same situation it’s 01 6876066. The lady I was chatting to was lovely and sorted my wife out with new phone & contract in super quick time. 

Hi, this number doesn't connect anymore, would have habe a contact number that works?

@Elaine4 Hi there, if you have any questions regarding your Gov business account, you can call our care team on freephone 1913, once you enter your mobile number the system will connect you with the correct department.