Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Upgrade Plan

SOLVED
AndyMoran
Investigator

Upgrade Plan

Hi there 🙂

I’m coming to the end of a 24 month contract with three and have a question on upgrading, as this will be my first time, if I opt to do so.

I notice online the price plan for a customer to upgrade or a new customer to enter bill pay are the same. Is this correct or is there a benefit for loyal customers?

I only ask as I’m on a €60 plan and if there is the same benefit as a new customer then I could switch to prepay and just enter a new contract down the line when I want to.

Many Thanks

Andy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@AndyMoran there are different offers available for all our customers at any given time. Sometimes the offers are the same for upgrading and new customers, sometimes the offers lean towards upgrading customers only. Since your upgrade isn't available yet, any offer that is connected with your account won't be visible. Once your upgrade is ready, we'll be able to see any loyalty offers that are there for you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@AndyMoran Hi there, are you checking the upgrade offers through My3? Have you seen that there is a BillPay flash sale right now? It includes upgrading customers 😊

3News: More Great News! 

Hi Deborah,

it’s not due for 2+ weeks but that sale could be ended by then. I was just checking do renewal contract customers and new bill pay customers get the same price as it seems like that online or so out of contract customers get a different price for renewing?

Many Thanks

Andy

@AndyMoran there are different offers available for all our customers at any given time. Sometimes the offers are the same for upgrading and new customers, sometimes the offers lean towards upgrading customers only. Since your upgrade isn't available yet, any offer that is connected with your account won't be visible. Once your upgrade is ready, we'll be able to see any loyalty offers that are there for you.

Hi Deborah,

ok got you. Thanks for your help, I’ll check again in 3 weeks when the upgrade is available.

Many Thanks

Andy