Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Upgrading to BillPay

SOLVED
Stam

Upgrading to BillPay

Thinking to swap to BillPay so I get discount on buying a phone as well. The most expensive subscription is 60/month. I was wondering if this 60 euros stay in the account or if this is just the payment for the subscription. I am currently a Prepay customer and the 20 euros I top up every now and then stay in the account so I can pay for amazon prime and other android apps. Is this the same case with the BillPay, can I use the 60 euros to pay for other subscriptions? Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Stam Hi there & welcome to the 3Community. Bill Pay is different to Prepay in that when you make a payment on Bill Pay it is just a payment for the plan. The €60 cannot be used for Amazon Prime or other apps but, if for example, you purchased an app for €3.99 on your next bill the charge would be added so your payment due would be €63.99. 

If you have any further questions let me know. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Stam Hi there & welcome to the 3Community. Bill Pay is different to Prepay in that when you make a payment on Bill Pay it is just a payment for the plan. The €60 cannot be used for Amazon Prime or other apps but, if for example, you purchased an app for €3.99 on your next bill the charge would be added so your payment due would be €63.99. 

If you have any further questions let me know.