Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Very annoyed customer

veryannoyed
Investigator

Very annoyed customer

Im a customer of 3 for almost 3 years. Ive called many times, only to be left on hold until the line cuts after over an hour of waiting. Ive sent four emails within the last 2 weeks without any reply. I am very annoyed. My phone has been broken, and I looking for an upgrade. If I dont get a response to this and it is not solved ASAP then I will block any further payments to three. You seem to be struggling to keep your customers satisfied with customer service but you seem to be fully capable to take money out of customers accounts. Maybe 3 mobile should consider restructuring their laborforce so that people actually get what they pay for.   

2 REPLIES 2
veryannoyed
Investigator

Do you know what's great, when a company sets up a ''community'' in order to get their customers the responses they want as quick as possible, and then only check it once a day at 8 o clock in the morning as that was the last response I can see on this. Please hurry up and get back to me. I've been waiting weeks and I am currently paying for a broken phone. WOW 30 euro a month for a broken phone what a great deal. That's sarcasm by the way. Hurry up.
veryannoyed
Investigator

Am I going to get a response, honestly the service is * edit for bad language