Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Sickened

sickened

Sickened

Sickened by Three's customer service... spent 2.5 hrs in a queue waiting to get onto chat only to finally be told to ring 1913 even though I knew they couldn't help me... need a new phone as i dropped my old one and smashed it... just want to buy a phone -  its not an upgrade as I'm not due one for another 12 months /not a prepay phone - why can't anyone tell me where to buy the phone on your site????? just spotted the same one on littlewoods ireland... think I'll be changing to another provider shortly... lifes too short for this. 

2 REPLIES 2
veryannoyed
Investigator

Im thinking the same, they dont have the staff to answer questions but they do have staff that will take money out of your account even though they wont provide a service. I wouldn't bother stay with them, if I were you.

Your friendly Mods here will help or even other members that have had similar experiences 😊 When an upgrade is not available to you, the best thing is to buy a Prepay phone on our website and use your Bill Pay SIM card in it. Although you'll get another 083 number with the phone, you don't need to use it. You have a range of phones to choose from, starting at €59.99, have a look here . One thing I'd ask you to do is, when you receive your new phone, send me a PM so I can note the new IMEI on your account 👌  Please understand that all our contact centres are limited and that increases wait time, and this is why we encourage to use self-serve options where possible. And when it's not possible, remember your 3Community and your 3Community Mods are always here 💪 Feel free to drop me a PM. Thanks