Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

three prepay top-up does not work

Add_19429

three prepay top-up does not work

Hi, 

For 2 months, I try to top-up my plan tens of times and it says, payment doesnt go through. I tried multiple debit & credit cards, single-use multi-use ones & different times but I couldnt solve it,

Last month when I try after a while it worked once, but this month I also experience the same issues and its totally frustrating.

9 REPLIES 9
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

Add_19429 Hi there & welcome to the 3Community. When you're trying to top-up are you seeing an error message via the My3 top-up section or the instant top-up section? Have you tried topping up over the phone via 1913 or using a voucher? 

Hi Shane,

I'm also experiencing this same issue these past few months. My account has also removed all of my users ("friends") and card details that I used to have saved. Below is a screenshot of the 404 error I am receiving. Please advise on what will be done about this issue.

Three - 404_-_File_or_directory_not_found_.jpg

Thanks

@JHaj Hi there, thanks for the screenshot. I don't recognize the URL that is showing. How are you topping up? Is it via My3 or through the instant top-up section of our website?

Hi Shane,

Thank you for your reply.

I always top up the same way through MY3. However, I’ve been receiving this same error whether I try my phone or computer.

I can see that you have a prepay link bookmarked on your browser can you send me the URL & I'll check on it for you? When you get the above error does it show before, during, or after you top-up? 

No, that is just the tab open for this chat. I receive this error message post top-up however, it doesn’t go through.

Leave this with me for the moment while I have this checked out.

In regards to your My3 account & the details missing, when was the last time you logged into your My3 account & saw the details? 

Thank you, Shane!

I top up once a month and it’s been like this for two months so the last successful top up (using this method) was back in August.

@JHaj I've just gotten an update to advise that we're aware of the above error & we're currently working on a fix to resolve it. The error can occur due to a mismatch in authentication between the bank & our top-up partner. Is the error occurring with all cards you try or just one in particular?