Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Bill Payment Methods

Bill Payment Methods

We offer several easy ways for you to pay your bill.

You can view details of your bill by logging on to your My3 account. You can view your previous payments by clicking 'View History' on the right hand side of the dashboard.

You can go directly to the 'Make A Payment' page here: Pay My Bill

Here are the different ways to pay your Three bill: 

Method

Instruction

Direct Debit

Direct Debit is the easiest way to pay your bill. Once it's set up, your bill amount will be automatically deducted from your Bank Account or Credit Card every month.

If you are not currently paying your bill by direct debit, you can easily set this up through My3. Check out our detailed article here on how to add or remove your direct debit on My3, by post, or over the phone.

Watch our helpful tutorial video below, for a visual guide to setting up your direct debit: 

Enter the amount you want to pay, enter your card details, and click Make Payment.

My3 App

Log into the My3 App. From the dashboard, click on the Make a Payment button. (Not registered on My3 yet? Sign up, here!)

Specify the amount that you wish to pay, enter your credit card details, and click Make Payment

Bank Giro

Complete the Giro slip at the bottom of your bill and call into any bank or post office with your payment.

We will text you once we have received the payment.

It can take up to five working days for the payment to be received on your account.

By Phone

Call 1913 to pay your bill using a Credit or Debit Card. Enter the amount you want to pay in cents, i.e., to pay €12.34 enter 1234.

Post Office

Pop into your local post office with a copy of your bill. They will scan the barcode on the front of the bill and you can pay there and then. 

How do I make an International payment to Three?

If you are outside of Ireland and want to pay your bill from your international bank account, you will need the Three Swift Code and IBAN number.

Three SWIFT Code: AIBKIE2D
Three IBAN Number: IE22AIBK93524722253041

Make sure you include your Three Account number on the payment, so we know what account to apply it to.

What happens if I can't pay my bill?

If, for some reason, you can't pay your bill, you should contact us as soon as possible. We will go through the different options available to you (e.g., paying part of your bill). 

If your bill isn't paid on time, your account may be suspended or cancelled. This means that you won't be able to make or receive calls, send or receive texts, or use data. If your account is suspended or cancelled, you will still need to pay your bill. 

Do you need more help? Why not ask the 3Community and benefit from the experience of over 100,000 members.