Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My3 app still not showing business account details

fionalogue

My3 app still not showing business account details

I actually think it is unacceptable that over a year later I cannot access any information or pay my bill online. I have a government staff business account for the last 10 years and am so dissatisfied with the three service over the last year since they moved to a centralised service in India or wherever. I'm with three over 20 years and am now seriously looking at other providers
5 REPLIES 5
Novice
Novice

A few years ago, my family signed up to the Totterdells 3 Gov staff offer that my job was promoting. It was great. We could go on the App and look at our bills, phone usage, etc. Then Totterdells went out of business and a new company took over all the contracts. They were called JV Facilities. I since found out that JV Facilities no longer work with Three. It's now a nightmare to sort out the phonebills. We cannot see our bill. I have been in contact with Three on numerous occasions on the internet but nobody knows how to help. I spent an hour going back and forth with messages to various customer service representatives. I was assured the matter would be resolved by the beginning of July, 2021 but unfortunately it's still the same problem. I can log onto My Three and see how much minutes are remaining but our phonebill is a family bill for four phones. I simply get a text message every month from Three telling me what's going out of my account but if the bill seems high none of us can see it to query it. We all have months left on our contracts so if we leave Three we'll be penalised...we were out of contract a few years ago briefly and still charged every month for a phone that was paid off..I raised this in the past and was told it would be resolved but still isn't. I am at my wits end as to how to solve this issue without further fruitless hours on the webchat or phonecalls to people who don't understand what I'm talking about.
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@fionalogue Hi there 👋 Are you receiving your bills in the post? I'd love to check out your account setup, pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth so I can take a look 👍

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@00 Hello, I've moved your post over here as you have a similar query as @fionalogue. Can you also pop me a PM with your details so I can check your account set up?

Hi, thanks so much for your reply.

The details are as follows:

Mary ******, **/**/****. 92, ***************************. My
phone number is 08********. I am the account owner and the full phone
bill for four phones comes from my bank account by direct debit every month.

We have four contracts within the one phone bill (we are all from the same
family with the same home address). The other contracts are for *****
*******, ******** ******* and ***** *********. ********'s contract is for SIM only
as she buys her own phones separately. ********'s ******'s and my phone are all
on the phone and SIM plan.

Many thanks,

Mary

#Personal details edited by Mod

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@00 Apologies for the delay in responding. Your reply was hidden because it contained personal details and was posted publicly, I've removed these now. Feel free to pop me a PM with all the details by clicking on the link in my signature 👍