Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

We can't complete this action for *. =

Davidmac2
Investigator

We can't complete this action for *. =

Hi there,

I'm attempting to move from Prepay to billpay I have tried both on the app and on the website but each time it seems to be blocked and it advises me to contact an online expert? 

Any help would be appreciated 

- David

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Davidmac2 , hello there and welcome to 3Community. Are you logging into My3 on the website too? There's a blog in our 3MadeEasy board and there is one line of interest for you

All about: Prepay to Bill Pay 

• Log into My3 on your app or through the website . Select 'Check Bill Pay Offers'.

Are you selecting "Check Bill Pay Offers? Let me know 👍

Hi Deborah 

I have done what you've said but immediately after clicking said offer this error code comes up so I'm not entirely sure what to do if I am writing in the right place or if there's a separate support channel for issues such as this 

download.png

@Davidmac2 I'll have to look at your Prepay account to see that the profile is set up correctly. Can you pop me a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth?

@Davidmac2, thanks for sending your details in PM. I see that your Prepay account isn't fully registered and that's quite likely why your order isn't going through. I've updated your info and it can take up to 24 hours for these details to appear on your My3. When you do see it, go ahead and start the order again. Please let me know how you get on 👌