Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

3 unlimited broadband with router no internet

Jcboi

3 unlimited broadband with router no internet

Hi i have a problem with my unlimited broadband plan. Everytime i connect to the internet it say that "your out of prepay credit" were in fact im on a bill pay. I have 750gb data allowance every month and i havent use it for 2 months now. I already paid my bill in advance 2 days ago but no luck. The router is fine, the coverage is good but it seems theres no data. But in my account i still have 100% of the 750gb allowance.Hope someone can help me
4 REPLIES 4
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Jcboi Hi there, have you been able to make a data connection, open a website, TV Streaming? Let me know.

I've also moved your post to the correct board, you might find your answers here in the broadband section 😊

I have a very similar problem.

Because of it, I tried to cancel my subscription.

I have had no signal at all for nearly two months.

Prior to that the best my "up to 8mbps" connection speed could muster was 2.0 up and 0.8 down.

Since January '20, I haven't been able to stream a single episode of anything from Netflix without Loading/Reloading appearing on screen every couple of minutes.

Shoddy, shoddy, shoddy.

PS my best speeds are achieved around 5am. Mid-day speeds hover around 1.0-1.5 up and 0.5 down.

PPS Three Ireland seem to expect me to keep paying my bill!!!!!

@LR_0bb Hi there, are you getting the same 'your out of prepay credit' message as @Jcboi

When you say you have no signal for nearly two months, can you recall if there was a red light showing on your modem? You've mentioned your speeds around midday - was that before January too? Let me know as soon as you can 👌