Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Broadband Data

SM
Investigator
Investigator

Broadband Data

Recently upgraded from an old Broadband Plan to Three Unlimited. Simple you would think but hard work between everything since March 27th. Can't get through to anyone to get proper answers etc. Just sent around in circles or most of the time hung up on when on hold for so long. Despite several requests for help on Twitter Care Team it was ignored.

After getting everything going my plan was to change over to the new Unlimited data April 15th at the end of billing cycle. Know My3 isn't working properly but when I did manage to log in since April 15th, its showing my old plan and data of 40% used already in 3 days as old plan was only 20GB. I was told the system has me changed over to three Unlimited. What's worrying is that my router and the contract time up to 2022 was changed on my3 but the data wasn't. I can't afford to find myself without data in the next few days with work if My3 is showing it be correct. Have been hotspotting from someone else in the house through their mobile who is with a different provider incase I run out. Bit of a joke really if I'm paying for a service already. Anyone with advice or help???
6 REPLIES 6
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@SM Hello there, hot-spotting isn't ideal for you. Has your plan updated on My3? 

SM
Investigator
Investigator

The whole thing is ridiculous to be honest. Wasting my time as going around in circles. As you can see from my original message, I was concerned I would run out of Data because there was a mess up on the end of Three. I flagged that here, on Twitter, to a customer care agent after waiting over an hour on 1913 & finally on web chat. Surely, you would think that would be enough. Got absolutely no customer satisfaction and as I had indicated, yes I ran out of Data on Tuesday just one week in to my billing cycle.

I understand the current times and how busy everyone is but working from home means I too need a service.

Having upgraded to Unlimited Broadband on March 27th, I'm now sitting here with no data???????? It was Three who mistakenly put me on an old 20GB plan that they don't even offer anymore. The current service I'm being offered is an absolute joke after being a customer for many years.

@SM I understand your frustration and I'm here to help you the best I can. Going by your post, your Billing Cycle date is the 15th, right? You placed the request in plenty of time for it to change. It is very curious that it didn't change over and went to 20GB plan that is no longer available on our systems to apply. This will absolutely need further investigation. I'll need access to your account, please send me a PM with your broadband number, full name, address, and date of birth. Thanks 

Can't send DM as My3 not letting me login most of the time. Have to reset password everytime I want to login. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

DM sent

@SM great stuff. We'll get back to your PM as soon as possible 👍