Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Would like get Bill Pay Broadband Plan

GVaira
Investigator

Would like get Bill Pay Broadband Plan

Would to subscribe to Bill Pay Broadband Plan.
I tried to do this, but it seems I pressed the wrong way, and now I can not find this option for myself.
Is it possible to subscribe and what needs to be done for this .. Or wait for the stores to open? Tell me please.

10 REPLIES 10
Three_Susan
3 Mod Retired

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. There are a few different options like whether you want to get a bill pay, contact account for broadband or a top-up one. You also have the option to get a router or just a SIM if you already have a router. You can order here - https://bit.ly/2ygAaCK 😊 Susan 

Hello Susan! Thanks for your answer. I pressed on link, but unfortunately the same story. Page error. So I would like to get bill pay broadband with contract for 24 month with free broadband (Huawei big box. Would like to know how to make an order, restore page… Waiting for answer. Thank you in advance.

@GVaira Thanks for trying that. Are you able to get as far as our online shop? click here  The next step after that is choosing your device here . When I select the B525, it brings me to a description of the router and then I click  add-on continue. Then the order is almost finished. 

What's happening on your side? 

Hello Deborah! Thank you for your answer. I tried, but unfortunately the same story. I click to click here, open page where I can click to option. After that Oops!
What you are looking could not be found.TRY AGAIN Error Code: 400
I hope there is an option how I can subscribe for Bill Pay Broadband Plan.

@GVaira That's very strange indeed. Are you doing this on your phone or laptop/tablet? What browsers are you using? Have you tried clearing your cache/history? 

Hello Deborah! Thank you for answer. Agree, it’s looks strange. I tried to get from phone and laptop. Cleared history. Using Google Chrome. The same problem.

Can you try Chrome incognito? Or FireFox or Explorer? 

Hello! Surprisingly, yesterday everything started to work. I was able to make an order.