Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Electric Picnic Competition Winner

Charlie_heaven_9
Investigator

Electric Picnic Competition Winner

Hey,

I won tickets to Electric Picnic with Three+ but I haven't received an email with information about how to get my tickets. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Charlie_heaven_9 👋

I've reached out to our Three+ team, and they've confirmed that an email was sent from our sponsorship team. Have you received any emails from Three recently?

Hi Stacey, thanks for getting back to me. No I haven't received anything from your team. I received an email to say your replied to my previous comment so my email should be working but no email from the competition. 

Thanks,

Charlie

Hi @Charlie_heaven_9 please pop me a PM and confirm your email address for me.

Hi Stacey,

I have sent you a PM also, but I am quite stressed, as the email I received this morning said tickets had to be redeemed by the 25th of August, so when I use the code to redeem them, it says they cannot be redeemed. Will I be able to collect them when I am there?

@Charlie_heaven_9 I've reached out to the Three+ team and Ticketmaster about this as soon as they reply I'll let you know. In the meantime can you let me know when you tried to redeem the tickets on Ticketmaster at what point are you getting the error?