Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Ticket winner

SOLVED
chantelle
Investigator

Ticket winner

Hey, I won tickets to Gracie Abrams concert next week. I recieved a call and said id get an email with tickets but havent recieved anything yet. Just wondering how I get the tickets? Thank you 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@chantelle I've reached out to the Three+ team to see if this is possible, as soon as the get back to me I'll let you know.

*I've edited your posts slightly to remove your mam's full name,

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Raymond_89385
Investigator

Hi, I also won tickets to a concert and received a phone call but have not received any email from three regarding it

Seems to be a running thing. I entered for my little sister as she loves the artist and she will be so disappointed if we dont get to go 😞 

An hour later and I have now received the email 

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi there @chantelle & @Raymond_89385 I can help with this 😊

So Gracie Abrams is in the 3Olympia so you can pick up your tickets from the box office any time before 7 PM, I believe it is to the left of the main entrance.

@Raymond_89385 are you heading to the 3Arena or 3Olympia? If it's the 3Olympia head to the box office but if you're heading to the 3Areana you'll need to collect your tickets from the concierge desk on the night.

I hope you two enjoy, let me know if you need anything else.

Hi Stacey,

Thats great thank you. My mam is taking my sister on my behalf as I cannot
get it off work. Her name is Sabrina, is she able to go on my
behalf or if a note could be put on tickets that she will be collecting
them.

Thank you,
Chantelle

Hi Stacey,

Thanks for reply. My mam (sabrina) is going to collect the tickets on my behalf and go with my sister as I work 8-8 in Louth and cannot get it off work. Is it ok for her to collect the tickets on my behalf instead? thank you, chantelle.

@chantelle I've reached out to the Three+ team to see if this is possible, as soon as the get back to me I'll let you know.

*I've edited your posts slightly to remove your mam's full name,

Thank you Stacey. It would be great if she was able to pick them up on my behalf, or else can the name on the tickets be changed to hers for collection so there is no issue. I am happy to confirm she can collect the tickets on my behalf. My little sister is dying to see Gracie!

Leave it with me @chantelle 😉 I'll talk to the team and see what I can do 👍