Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Ticket winner

SOLVED
chantelle
Investigator

Ticket winner

Hey, I won tickets to Gracie Abrams concert next week. I recieved a call and said id get an email with tickets but havent recieved anything yet. Just wondering how I get the tickets? Thank you 🙂

17 REPLIES 17
SpeedyKev
Novice

These competitions are all rigged and fixed, same people winning the prizes, they probably all work for 3, competitions are a joke. 

@SpeedyKev I can assure you that the winners of these competitions are randomly selected. As you can see from the terms and conditions for the 3Plus Competitions Three employees are excluded from entering unfortunately ☹️

The people winning must be family members or friends so, how by random
choice can the same people keep winning all the time? Such a scam

Well I have never won anything from here nor do I know anyone from three so your point is muted 

I've never win anything, nor has anyone else I know even though all
competitions get entered, so it just baffles me how "LUCKY" some people are
to keep winning continually

Hi @chantelle sorry about the delay in getting back to you on this but the team have confirmed that your mam can collect the tickets.

Hi Stacey. Just want say a big thank you. My mam was able to collect the tickets tonight for Gracie Abrams, she also got 4 free drink tokens and was also given wristbands by security for the pit. My little sister was absolutely delighted. Big thank you for the prize 😀

I'm so glad it all worked out @chantelle and your sister had a great night.