Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Romayo 30% off offer

SOLVED
Add_76107
Novice

Romayo 30% off offer

Anyone managed to use this offer, tried several times last night but just says code expired

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Add_76107@Erin_52459 Good News! The code's expiration date has been updated & is now working again. I've checked it myself & it applied at the checkout. Can you both try it when you get a chance & let me know if you run into any further difficulties 😊

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Erin_52459
Novice

Why is my Romayos offer saying it’s expired but it’s supposed to be unlimited 

@Erin_52459 I have moved your post here from the Idea Board so that I can help look into this for you. 

@Add_76107 Hi there, it looks like both of you are having the same difficulties using the code, have you both claimed the code already? If so you can use the same code again as it doesn't change. The already claimed code will be in your 'My Codes' section.

You've both mentioned that the code has expired, is it showing as expired on your 3Plus app or when you try to use the code on the Romayos website?

Shows as expired when actually ordering food either on the app or on the web
Thanks
Mike

Add_76107 Thanks for getting back to me Mike, I'm going to reach out to our 3Plus team to get an update from them. Once they get back to me I'll let you know. 

@Add_76107@Erin_52459 Good News! The code's expiration date has been updated & is now working again. I've checked it myself & it applied at the checkout. Can you both try it when you get a chance & let me know if you run into any further difficulties 😊