Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

September competition winner

Choh
Investigator

September competition winner

Hi I won the Samsung flip phone in the September competition, I received a phone call I think the 29th of October to confirm this and I have never heard anymore or eceived phone, can you please advise. Thanks Claire
13 REPLIES 13
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Choh Good morning Clare, @Three_Expert will be online later today. Until then, can you tell me  if the delivery address you gave on the call was different to your billing address on your Three account?

Hi
Thanks for your email. The lady took my address from me over the phone. I
persume it's the same as on my account.
How do I check that
Thanks
Claire

@Choh you can check your address in My3. Let me know if it's the same as the one you gave over the phone

Hi Clare @Choh 

I'm sorry that there has been a delay in the delivery of your new phone. I've found your details and I'm checking with our partners as to the location of your prize. Leave this with me, I will get back to as soon as I can or  @Three_Deborah, @Three_Laur will reply.

Hi
Yeah I just checked there, it's the same address. Why? Has the phone been
posted already?
Thanks
Claire

Great thanks very much.
Regards
Claire

@Choh didn't want to leave you wondering for the weekend. We're waiting on confirmation from our warehouse, as you can imagine, this time of year is quite busy for them. As @Three_Expert mentioned, the #3Plus team have your details, so you won't need to send a PM,

That's great thanks a million 👍
I persume the phone will be sent by courier or something or will have to be
signed for, just incase?
Claire

@Choh hello there, our 3Plus team and devices team are organising your phone as we speak. Can you just pop me a PM with your delivery address please? Once the phone leaves our warehouse, a tracking number will be generated. I'm hoping to supply this in PM too.