Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Unable to Enter Competion for Samsung Galaxy S23

SOLVED
billbond4
Leader

Unable to Enter Competion for Samsung Galaxy S23

I think there is an issue with this competition , as I can enter all the other ones.
https://plus.three.ie/offers/competitions/6001/for-your-chance-to-win-a-brand-new-samsung-galaxy-s23...
And on the app , I get a Popup

"Oops, something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@billbond4 The 3Plus team have gotten back to confirm that you have entered the S23 competition. They'll work to update the app so the correct notification shows. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@billbond4 Hi Liam, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've checked on my own 3Plus & I get the same error message showing after I've already entered the competition draw. It looks like the app isn't updating the Enter Now button.

I've sent this to our 3Plus team to check with them & also confirm if you're entered into the competition. Once they get back to me I'll let you know. 

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@billbond4 The 3Plus team have gotten back to confirm that you have entered the S23 competition. They'll work to update the app so the correct notification shows. 

I had the same issue, but when I checked today it  was showing as already entered again, so fixed, thanks!

@Sasco Glad to hear that it's updated now for you.