Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

3Pay adding the Microsoft Store

3Pay adding the Microsoft Store

I could not find a similar post/question asked. 3UK Pay includes the Microsoft store but 3IRL does not. Is there any plans to add this for 3IRL customers to avail of? In my opinion it would be a very popular addition. If there is any plans/roadmap to include it in the future is there an estimated date/year?

3Pay 

15 Comments
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Theradbagel Hi there, just to clarify we haven't added the 3Pay system to the Microsoft store yet but it's now in our plans to be added. Once it is we'll pop back here with an update for everyone. 

If you're interested in seeing the 3Pay system added to the Playstation store why not create a new Idea post as this one is dedicated to the Microsoft store? This will make it easier for you and also us to track the progress of both. 

Beta

Thats fantastic news, thank you so much for pushing this down the pipeline! I cant wait to be able to use this.

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hi @Foehammer  as you know we passed this idea on to the 3Pay team and while we would love to have this implemented, unfortunately, this is not a service that Microsoft is currently willing to extend however I am going to leave this idea as accepted and as soon as I have an update I will pop back here to you. 

Foehammer

Hi @Three_Niall , that's disappointing. Its strange though because its literally offered to Three UK customers, why do the Irish customers not get this service? I have a link below to show its possible via 3 UK:

https://imgur.com/a/8GCdCQS

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Foehammer, thanks for coming back to us here with the update, I can understand your disappointment that this is available in the UK and not in Ireland. While we allow credit to be used on a number of services unfortunately it would be the decision of Microsoft to accept Three Ireland credit as a payment option.