Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Adding 3Pay for PlayStation store

Adding 3Pay for PlayStation store

So I’m a really heavy gamer and I wanna buy more games but since I found out about the 3pay it made life easier when I used it on my iPhone to buy certain things but I would like if it was added to the PlayStation store since this would be very pleasing for me

10 Comments
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Theradbagel 👋, Thanks for your idea 😊 

I'm changing the status of your idea to Investigating as I'm presenting your idea to our 3Pay team.

As soon as I have an update from them I'll let you know here.

rburke923

It would be great if I can use 3pay on playstation store for paying subscriptions or purchasing games, it works on other services like Disney, nordvpn and even paramount+ so I don't see why something so simple and useful isn't available for PSN. Apparently it's already available for users in UK just not Ireland. 

rburke923

Hi Stacey any updates on this request yet I too would be very interested in this and I understand it's already available to users in the UK. 

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @rburke923 👋 I have moved your post here as you have the same idea as @Theradbagel 

This is something that our 3Pay team is looking into, as soon as I have any update I will post it here for both of you to see. 

Bruno_58792

Hi there,

Was there ever any update on this? This seems a great idea to me and I would like to avail it. 

rburke923

My understanding is they won't do this because they don't care, it's too difficult to implement in Ireland or they don't have employees capable of doing this or even to work with Sony or that there will be no money in it for them. Obviously for users it's a great idea as I'm spending my credit on mostly pointless apps and games but for 3 I don't think there is an incentive for them to add this here. 

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@Theradbagel @rburke923 @Bruno_58792 I can assure you this is something we are working on as this is a great idea. At the moment thou it looks like it most likely be towards the end of the year before we are able to implement it. 

I will keep an eye on the progress, and if I get any updates on a start date I'll let you know.

nfv3
Investigator

Are there any updates?

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hi @Theradbagel, as you know we passed this idea on to the 3Pay team and while we would love to have this implemented, unfortunately, this is not a service that Playstation is currently willing to extend. I am going to move this idea to accepted as this is an idea we would love to implement if Playstation change their mind.

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Accepted