Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Device Cost breakup

Device Cost breakup

So, as I'm sure your all aware tat when upgrading with Three the cost of the device is added to the next bill.

While this is a great idea in it's self more could be done to improve this further.

How you might ask?

Virgin currently offer a similar system where as the cost of the device you upgrade to can be split over the cost of 2-3 bills. In the current climate we are in with the cost of living this would be a great way to help the loyal customers manager their bills more as well as further reward them for being with Three. The cost of devices and technology is increasing and many more consumers either delay buying items , waiting for sales or until they can save up enough for it this is putting a Damper on the sales industry as less customers are buying.

The only other reason I mention this is because Three Billpay customers don't get the same deals as a new customer, as the buy in offers they get are way better. This would help long standing customers feel more valued and not like another number .

Points to note:

• This could be an offer extended to customers that are with Three between 3-5 years.
  • Offered only if the customer has a proven payment record i.e. 6-9 months of non missed payments
  • customers loyalty Value would determine which devices they can get this offer on e.g. lower value customers can only get devices costing upto 199 , mid range upto 299 and higher range 399+
  • online/ call only 

A few other rules can be put in place based on business rules but this would be a game changer as far as customer retention would go.

4 Comments
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi there @Steven_777 👋 and thank you for this idea.

I'm going to get it to our Product and Future Development team. Once I get an update from them I'll let you know.

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Investigating

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Accepted

@Steven_777 Thanks very much for your fantastic Idea. I've just heard from the Products and Future Development team and they have confirmed that they too liked your idea, and it has been added to our future development plans. 

At the moment, I don't have a specific go-live date but we are working towards it so keep an eye on this thread and as soon as I have more info I'll post it here.

Steven_777

That's great news glad to hear it was approved I missed my chance to pitch it to Ronan but atleast it was taken on.