Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Improvements to My3 account dashboard

Improvements to My3 account dashboard

I have some suggestions regarding the information tiles (or whatever you call them) in the My3 account dashboard.

I have multiple lines on my account and 1 of them (3 Bill Pay 300) never shows the remaining number of Units left for that month . It shows the International Units, Data and Calls (3 to 3) and I have to navigation to My3 account, then Allowances and then select the line to see the 

Could the Data tile not be replaced with one showing the remaining Units for national/Irish calls/texts since Data is unlimited anyway and 99.99% of customers would never care about their data usage here.

The information showing on the tiles to explain what some of them are is lacking/confusing.

For example on the same line one of the tiles just says "Units" - could it not say International Units" (I know it shows the number of units remaining but it can be confusing as to whether its National or International without looking at the number in smaller lettering below to see and remember which it is supposed to be.

Also the "Calls" I feel should be renamed as Three to Three (3-3) Calls to clarify it too.

I also have another line (3 Bill Pay Unlimited 5G)  where it just shows Units (national) and Data - the international Units tile is missing altogether and again you have to dig down via many clicks to find the information.

Could there not be a button on the dashboard to bring you directly to all allowance for that line like the way it does in the App?

I've attached a screenshot of what I see on the dashboard for the 3 Bill Pay 300 line as an example

3 Pay 300.jpg

Thanks

Peter

2 Comments
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Investigating

Hey @pizzahead77 , thanks for posting the idea and I'll pass these suggestions on to our Digital Team.

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Delivered

Hey @pizzahead77 , I have some great news for you as I have been speaking to the Digital Team and with the recent updates your idea has now been applied to My3.

When you now log into My3, rather than seeing the name of the plan beside the units, you are now going to see the name of the allowances so you can differentiate between the different calls, texts or roaming allowances that may come with your plan and this is available via the app and the website.

Additionally, you can also access your full detailed allowances in two clicks by clicking on "My3 Account" and then selecting the "Allowances" Tab on the next page and this is also available on both the My3 app and on the web version of Three.ie.

As the above changes have been applied I am going to move this idea to delivered. 😊