Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

New Three+ App is far, far too bright

New Three+ App is far, far too bright

The old app was nice and dark...this one is eye blindly WHITE...any chance of an option not to burn our retinas out?

7 Comments
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Investigating

@Sasco Thanks for the feedback on the latest update to the app.

I'm changing the status of your idea to Investigating as I'm presenting your idea to our Three+ team.

I've forwarded it now to the team & once they get back to me I'll let you know. 

Sasco
Investigator

Thanks @Three_Shane1 , it probably felt more jarring because the older version was in Dark Mode!

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Accepted

@Sasco The contrast of changing from the old version of the app 'Black' to the new version 'White' may just take some time to get used to. The Three+ team have gotten back to me to advise they do have plans to add a 'Dark Mode' to the app. 

For this reason, I'll move your Idea to 'Accepted' but changing the Idea's status doesn't mean it'll be implemented right away. The team don't have a timeframe as of yet for when it'll be added but I'll be sure to keep you updated 😊

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @Sasco I've just received some great news on the above Idea. The team has confirmed to me that Dark Mode is now available on the Three+ app for Android users and will be coming to iOS users in the coming weeks. 

As soon as I have confirmation that this is available on iOS devices I will pop back here to you with a further update. 

Sasco
Investigator

Thanks for updating the post and I can confirm dark mode in Android now, my eyes thank you 🙂

Cheers @Three_Niall  👍

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Delivered

Hey @Sasco, delighted to hear that the new dark mode is appealing to the eyes. I have more great news as the dark mode is now available on the iOS version of the Three+ app so I am changing the status of this Idea to delivered and thank you for your Idea 🙂

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Delivered