Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Suggestion for Enhancing Top-Up Process

Suggestion for Enhancing Top-Up Process

Subject: Suggestion for Enhancing Top-Up Process

I hope this email finds you well. I am a regular user of your top-up services and have recently encountered a minor issue that I believe could be improved to enhance user experience and prevent accidental duplicate top-up transactions.

During a recent top-up transaction, I accidentally initiated two top-up transactions for the same number in quick succession. This resulted in an excess balance on that number. I understand that technical glitches can occur, but I believe there could be a way to mitigate such occurrences and provide users with a more seamless experience.

I would like to offer a suggestion to enhance your top-up setup:

1. **Transaction Confirmation Page:** After a user selects the amount and the number to be topped up, introduce a confirmation page that displays the details of the transaction, including the selected amount, the recipient number, and the payment method. This would give users a chance to review their selections and ensure that they are correct before proceeding.

2. **Transaction Delay:** Implement a slight delay (e.g., 5-10 seconds) between confirming the transaction and its actual processing. This delay would allow users to cancel the transaction if they notice any mistakes or changes they need to make.

3. **Disable Immediate Re-clicking:** If a user initiates a top-up transaction, disable the ability to immediately re-click the top-up button. This would prevent accidental duplicate transactions caused by unintentional double-clicking.

4. **Clear Option:** Provide a clear option on the confirmation page that would cancel the transaction if the user realizes that they have made a mistake or need to adjust the details.

5. **Transaction History Page:** Enhance the user profile section to include a comprehensive transaction history page where users can review all their past top-up transactions. This would provide transparency and allow users to verify their transaction history.

I believe implementing these changes could significantly improve the user experience and prevent accidental errors, such as the one I encountered. I appreciate your dedication to providing the best service possible and hope that my suggestion can contribute to achieving that goal.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my suggestion. I look forward to any feedback you may have and am excited to see how your service continues to evolve.

Best regards,

3 Comments
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Investigating

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Thank you for your Ideas on how we can improve our Top Up journey. 

I've passed along your Ideas to our Future Development teams for investigation. As soon as I receive an update from them I'll let you know.

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi there tayyabtair, thanks again for your Idea.  I've heard back from our future development team and they have confirmed that number 1 and number 5 of your ideas have been implemented, Number 2, 3 & 4 have been noted for future development, however at the moment they are not part of our current roadmap but this could change in the future.