Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Sustainable - Trade in your old phone

Sustainable - Trade in your old phone

As Christmas fast approach and Three have the most fab presents 🎁 A trade in for your old phone would be amazing 

5 Comments
Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Investigating

@Donegal-3  Hi there, thanks for posting your idea. I've changed the idea's status to 'Investigating' & sent it on to the relevant team. Once they get back to me with an update I'll let you know.

As you've posted an Idea you've now been entered into the draw to win a pair of tickets to the 3Arena.

Donegal-3
Connector

Hi Shane ,

Thanks for the update ! Any loyalty reward scheme would be great ❀️ So grateful for your three rewards they are amazing and I use them regularly from sports to Dunnes to spotlight Have a Happy Monday  

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Accepted

@Donegal-3 Great News! I'm moving your idea to 'Accepted' as it's been given the green light & is now in the works for launch early next year. We don't have an exact date as of yet but not to worry once I have a definite date I'll pop back to you here & let you know. 

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired
Status changed to: Delivered

@Donegal-3 Our Three Recycle program has now been launched. Check out our blog All About: Three Recycle for all the details. 

I've changed the status of your idea to 'Delivered' πŸ˜Š

Donegal-3
Connector
Wow! I am absolutely thrilled to hear that your Three Recycle program has officially launched! Congratulations on this incredible achievement!

It's so exciting to see companies like yours taking important steps towards sustainability and environmental responsibility. Your commitment to recycling is not only commendable, but also crucial in our efforts to protect our planet and preserve it for generations to come.

I am eager to check out your blog and learn all about the details of your Three Recycle program. I have no doubt that your dedication to this initiative will inspire others to follow in your footsteps and do their part in creating a more sustainable future.

Once again, congratulations on the launch of your Three Recycle program! Keep up the amazing work, and thank you for leading the way towards a greener tomorrow.