Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Three Health Wellness

Three Health Wellness

new feature suggestion into idea of 3 community for main site. Three Wellness Support- partner with HSE and inspire3.com around digitat welness products, dietician because a healthy 3 customer is one that stays alive longer and three makes more profit from healthy customers than ones that are unhealthy, don't avail of services and pass away. Inspire3.com affiliate so that three can offer whole suite of digital downloads, videos and audios and play from website from visualisation to stress relief. You can also affiliate with consciouseducationcompany.com around Rapid Recode to overcome traumas for €49 a person could buy through 3 website and pay for it on their bill with usual disclaimer as between customer and the provider of service in that case Christopher Michael Duncan. There is also the option of RTT or Hypno-CBT. This will address mental health for society with Three now being a unique place to promote such products. There's stuff binaural beats for Out of Body Experience from hemi-sync.com The Monroe Institute USA Gatweay Programme that have an off-shoot in the UK. Also Holo-sync from the Centreproint Research Institute. For adhd and autism kids a specifically proven university studied neurofeedback device is available from Mentetech.com that helps improve mood for adults and children that some SNA's are apparently starting to use or become aware of. You could stock it in your online shop. You also have Learning Corportation MindTrax App that offer paraliminals, Dr. Steve G Jones and Marisa Peer. Then you also have mindst stuff for entrepreneurs for JT Foxx millinionaireflix.com Richard Harrington's Richflix and Cardone University 10X and 10x mentoring,  Brian Rose LondonRealTV Academy on business entrepreneurship, Lifestyle Trader by Greg Suker on how to earn money without gambling using proper strategy on investing.  Dynamite Lifestyle Kim Calvert and her wife Lindsay have Bob Proctor's son Brian and 3 other industry experts over in Belfast workshop which is available virtually. Also DaveConwayConsulting from Canada does workshops aswell as mentorships, Quazi Johar, Peter Sage etc...Realsummits.com Real Success Network has all great entrepreneurs virtual courses. All these affiliations can be available helping customers and also making three commissions at the same time. Its a win-win. Also feature Dr. william Li and Dr Uma Naidoo experts in diet science, diary of a CEO podcast and others would be good linkups as a podcast section of health. So you can have the health section and the Entrepreneur Part-timer/full timer section. Please seriously consider and give myself the mention as it might help me. In short there is a whole digital wellness and entrepreneurship page platform you could affiliate to that benefits customers and benefits the bottom line. A win win. Over to you now. Call it Three Wellness & Entrepreneur Hub-Three cares"

@CathainSeo /fb:seo.ocathain

3 Comments
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Investigating

@Seo_03880 Hi there & thanks for submitting your very interesting idea.

I've passed it along now to our Product and Future Development teams. I've changed the status now to 'Investigating' & once I have an update I'll let you know. 

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

@Seo_03880 Thanks very much for your idea and for allowing us the time to investigate. Our Product and Future Development team has come back to advise that we don't have any plans to launch this kind of feature at the moment, however, this doesn't mean that it may not happen in the future.

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Declined