Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Top Up Bonus Credit

Top Up Bonus Credit

Hi, so on MY3 there’s unlimited 20% bonus credit when you top up for being a loyal customer which is really nice. However, you only get the bonus credit for that month and then it disappears after the 30 days, which sucks. It would be nice to be able to bank that bonus credit and let it build up so that I can get a free top up by the time I built up 20 euro’s worth. Now that would be a treat for being a loyal customer… and give a "Use Account Balance" as a payment option to use when topping up and not just card options. Cause the only way to actually use the bonus credit is by add ons that I don’t need, so the bonus is useless to me.

Anyways it’s just an idea. Thank you for listening.

3 Comments
Three_Niall
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Investigating

Hey @ClareFolan, thanks for posting your idea. I am moving your idea to investigating as I am going to pass it on to our promotions team to see if this is something that we can add to the roadmap.

ClareFolan
Investigator

Thank you Niall. Would be really handy if it came into effect.

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Declined

Hey @ClareFolan,  Thanks for allowing me time to look into this but I've been updated that at the moment we do not have any plans to extend the expiry date on promo credit as the dates are dependent on the specific promotion.

They have also confirmed that at the moment we do not have any plans to enable promo credit to be used to activate plans, for now promo credit can be used on addons and out of bundle services. With 3Pay you can also use your credit on a range of services such as charitable donations, app store purchases or any services that accept mobile billing as a payment method.You can view more information on this on our 3Pay article here.