Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

VOUCHER OPTION top up taken out from the 1st top up page!

VOUCHER OPTION top up taken out from the 1st top up page!

Hi 3 managers,

I have this problem for more than one year form the time you took out the option 'Top Up by Voucher' from the website account login page. I will not go for another endless time customer care discussion as I see you don't care about those discussions!

Instead I write here this request (Not Suggestion): please put back that dam' voucher option on the website login page!

Its a pain to top up again when somebody have only a broadband for internet. I have a phone too but I simply don't like to take off the other sim and place this one just to top up (Turn off Broadband-Take off Sim, Turn off phone-take off Sim-put in Sim-Turn On-Charge/top up- Turn off Phone-Take off Sim again-Put in back the original Phone Sim-Turn on Phone, Put Sim back in broadband-Turn on Broadband!!!), I have a busy life and this is something I really don't want to add to my schedule..

Don't get me wrong otherwise I am happy of the 3 service from more than 8 years I am using it but I simply need only the internet (mobile) and this broadband was and is and it will be further perfect for my need. As you may know I had it for use with me everywhere I went including 3 or 4 countries when I was away of Ireland and it worked very fine.

This is the only thing I am not happy for more than one year as i told upper:TOP UP VOUCHER OPTION MISSING FROM THE WEBPAGE!

If you ignore this request sadly I will leave 3 from January 2024!

Regards all team

Johnny

6 Comments
Add_00548

By the way: you also can allow your customers to be able to log in their account only for top up when the month is ended. Or at least place a reminder or something to pop up with a few days before. Sometimes people might simply forget the exact date for top up. And we go again to the root of the problem: ''How to Top Up if I can't have access to this with my broadband?''

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Investigating

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Add_00548 thanks very much for posting your idea.

I have reached out to our Prepay and My3 team with your request. As soon as I get a response from them I'll let you know.

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Add_00548 I hope you had a lovely holiday period 😊

I just wanted to let you know that the voucher top up option is available once you've logged into your My3 web or App.

Website 

Once you've logged in just click on 'My3 Account' on the top left of the screen, you'll be see the option 'Top-Up Voucher.

My3 App

Once you've logged in look to the Your Balance section and click 'View History' Here you'll need to click on use 'voucher'.

Please let me know if you have any difficulties finding or using these options.

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin
Status changed to: Delivered

Add_00548

Thank you!😀